NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment
A natural cortisone-free treatment for problem, irritable, or chronic dry skin prone to Eczema, Dermatitis or Psoriasis. Natural active ingredients nourish, soothe and repair damaged skin, supporting its protective barrier and restoring problem skin to its natural, healthy looking state.
- Product Info
- How to Use
A concentrated cream which is rich in natural amino acids, vitamins, proteins, minerals, essential fatty acids, plants extracts and antioxidants.
• Intensive moisturisation
• Reduces itch-scratch-itch cycle
• Strengthens and improves skin
• Nourishes and restores skin
• Promotes skin repair
• Recommended by Healthcare professionals
~ Diabetes Educators, Nurses and Specialists
~ Lymphoedema Educators and Spacialists
• Natural Dermatology
• No Petrochemicals.
• 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Skin Prone to:
• Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis
• Use between flare ups
• Helps repair minor cut and grazes
• Relieves sunburn and minor burns
• Pre and post-radiation therapy
• Chemotherapy dermatitis
• Rashes and inflammation
• Post-cortisone treatment
Chronic Dry & Ageing Skin:
• Relieves extremely dry, scaly skin
• Strengthens ageing and thinning skin
• Sensitive and extremely dry skin
• Face, body, hands
• Adults and children over 2 years
• Not recommended for babies and infants
Use with NS 21 Sensitive Skin Cleanser
How to Use
- Gently smooth onto affected skin after cleansing with NS 21 Sensitive Skin Cleanser
- Use three times daily. You may experience a tingling sensation with the first few applications, this is normal
- A test patch on the inside of the forearm is recommended for sensitive users and children
NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment provides intensive moisturisation. It can be diluted with NS 21 Sensitive Skin Cleanser on a 1:1 basis to reduce concentration for very sensitive skin.
• For external use only.
• Always read the label, use only as directed.
• If symptoms persist seek advice from your healthcare professional.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use.
• Store below 30C.
Purified Water*, Urea*, Hydrolysed Soy Protein*, Emu Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Behentrimonium Methosulphate*, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol*, Vitamin E*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Honey*, Zinc*, Cetomacrogol*, PolySaccharide / Chitin-B-Glucan Complex*, Allantoin*, Panthenol (Vitamin B5)*, Sodium PCA*, Calendula*, Alpha Bisabolol*, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid*, Sodium Hydroxy Methylglycinate*, Phytantriol*, Bladderwrack*, Rose Hip Oil*, Disodium Edetate, Potassium Sorbate, Avocado Oil*, Grapeseed Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Grapefruit Seed Extract*, Vitamin C*, Aloe Vera*, Homeopathic Tissue Salts*, Copper*, Selenium*, Vanilla*, May Chang*, Ylang Ylang*, Sweet Orange*, Palmarosa*, Jasmine*
* Natural, organic or derived from natural sources.
NATURALLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
• Polysaccharide Chitin B-Glucan helps promote cell renewal and stimulate immune system, restores skin, increases skin elasticity
• Soy Protein strengthens and improves skin’s resilience
• Sodium PCA & Urea increase moisture and lock it in to curb dryness. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
• Vitamin E & C, Allantoin & Aloe Vera promote skin healing, replenish moisture and rehydrate skin
• Avocado Oil & Rosehip Oil nourish, moisturise and relieve inflammation and redness
• Honey moisturising and soothing with anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties
• Zinc Complex natural mineral and an essential skin nutrient
• Emu Oil helps promote healing and restore damaged skin
• Calendula helps heal, soothe and relieve rashes
• May Chang, Ylang Ylang, Palmerosa and Jasmin natural essential oils
• No Petrochemicals or Paraffin
• No Propylene Glycol
• No Lanolin
• No Parabens
• No Colours
• No Perfumes
• No Animal Testing
NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is a steroid-free cream and therefore does not contain cortisone. It provides intensive moisturizing, while also addressing the itch factor. It also contains active ingredients to enhance the protective barrier and restore damaged skin. NS 21 skin Repair Treatment is formulated synergistically with natural active ingredients, and without petroleum-based ingredients. The skin recognizes the Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) and readily absorbs the cream, providing superior moisturisation. Petroleum based products simply coat the skin forming an occlusive barrier. NS is Natural Dermatology
It is the scientific process whereby carefully selected ingredients (natural ingredients, in the case of NS) work together to enhance each other's performance so that the outcome is far greater than each ingredient could deliver on its own.
98.4% of the ingredients are naturally derived, organic, or synthesised natural ingredients. The natural actives work together, synergistically, for a better result.
NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment contains 10% Urea plus other conditioners and moisturisers. NS 21 does not rely solely on urea for its moisturising properties but is formulated with multiple moisturisers including urea, coconut triglycerides and allantoin. NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is synergistically formulated for a better outcome.
Urea is a natural by-product, produced in mammalian systems when proteins are broken down. It is excreted in the urine of mammals, but the urea used as an ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products is a synthesised, natural ingredient and not animal derived.
Yes, NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment has been tested on human skin and when applied to the skin the finished product is well tolerated and generally does not cause irritation. However people can have reactions to any number of ingredients (whether they are natural or not), and so we always recommend that the customer does a small patch test on their inner arm to check if they have any reactions before applying large amounts. If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. The natural active ingredients in NS, make it particularly suited to dry, sensitive and problem skin and as such is recommended by health care professionals in Lymphoedema, Eczema, Podiatry and Diabetes
Yes, NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment it is suitable for all skin types, particularly extra dry, very sensitive and problem skin. It is suitable for all ages over 2 years, including the elderly. It is not recommended for babies and infants. However, if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment provides intensive moisturisation and may cause a temporary tingling feeling; this is normal and should subside quickly. It can be diluted with NS 21 Sensitive Skin Cleanser on a 1:1 basis to reduce concentration for very sensitive skin. As NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is a natural, ultra-low irritation formulation there should be very little or no irritation. If you experience irritation, discontinue use.
Using NS21 Skin Repair Treatment should not be a concern during pregnancy, especially as it is formulated with natural ingredients, but if you are at all concerned please consult your doctor.
NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment can be used during breastfeeding when applied as per the directions on our packaging.
Yes, NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is diabetes friendly and recommended by Health Care Professionals including Diabetes Specialists, Nurses and Educators, and Podiatrists.
Yes, NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is specifically designed for Eczema prone skin. NS 21 is a supporter of the EAA (Eczema Association of Australasia). NS products are recommended by Health Care Professionals including Eczema and Diabetes Specialists, Nurses and Educators, and Podiatrists.
Yes, NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is recommended by Health Care Professionals including Lymphoedema Specialists, Nurses and Educators. NS is petroleum free and does not interfere with compression bandages. NS also offers superior moisturisation due to its natural active ingredients.
No, NS 21 Repair Treatment contains Emu Oil (used for its anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties). Emu Oil is a by-product.
No, NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is not vegan friendly.
No, NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment is not formulated with nut oils or nut extracts
People can have reactions to any number of ingredients (whether they are natural or not), and so we always recommend that the customer does a small patch test on their inner arm to check if they have any reactions before applying large amounts. If you have a reaction, stop using the product. We do offer a full money back guarantee, so please contact us for further assistance.
The best way to get all the cream out of the pump bottles is to unscrew the pump, add some water and shake the bottle. You can then use the cream as a lotion!