NS 8 Heel Balm Complex
A natural, non-greasy, intensive cream which absorbs quickly, and spreads easily to provide fast relief for very dry, rough, cracked, or thickened heels. NS 8 contains a broad spectrum of natural extracts, vitamins, moisturisers and exfoliants (AHA’s) that work in synergy to remove thickened skin and raise moisture levels to give you soft, smooth heels.
- Product Info
- How to Use
• Podiatrist Recommended
• Diabetes Friendly
• Feel the difference in 1 Day
• 100% Money Back Guarantee
4 WAY ACTION: Hydrates, Softens, Smoothes, Exfoliates.
• Intensive Cream – a little goes a long way
• Fast Relief - from painful cracked heels
• Fast Acting - soft, smooth heels within days
• No Slipping in Shoes - fast absorbing
• No Sliding on Floors - non-greasy
• No Bed Socks needed as fast absorbing without sticky residue
• No Foot Files or Pumice Stones- natural exfoliants remove thickened skin
• Very dry, rough, cracked heels and feet
• Thickened or calloused heels and feet
• Rough skin on elbows, arms, knees & legs
• Dry skin affected by diabetes
ALSO SUITABLE FOR
• Xerosis (extremely dry skin)
• Keratosis Pilaris (small, hard bumps)
• Ichthyosis (scaling of skin)
How to Use
- Massage a small amount into heels and feet at least twice a day until restored.
- Then use twice a week to maintain condition.
NS 8 may cause a temporary tingling feeling. Do not apply to weeping or broken skin.
• For external use only.
• Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
• Always read the label.
• Use only as directed.
• If symptoms persist, please see your healthcare professional.
• Store below 30°.
Purified Water*, Urea*, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol*, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride*, Lactic Acid*, Cetomacrogol*, Zinc*, Malic Acid*, Grape Seed Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Aloe Vera*, Calendula*, Arnica*, Allantoin*, Emu Oil*, Witch Hazel*, Menthol*, Thyme*, Sage*, Vitamin C*, Silica*, Kali Sulph*, Nat Mur*, Calc Sulph*, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Disodium Edetate, Pure Essential Oils of May Chang*, Ylang Ylang* and Palmarosa*, Grapefruit Seed Extract*.
*Naturally derived, organic or synthesised natural ingredients.
NATURALLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
• Urea Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) which helps keep skin hydrated and locks in moisture to curb dryness. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Commonly used to treat hyperkeratotic skin disorders (skin thickening).
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Coconut derived emollient which softens the skin
• Lactic and Malic Acids AHAs breaks down the build-up of thickened and calloused skin
• Grape Seed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil emollients with antioxidant properties
• Vitamin C, Allantoin and Aloe Vera promote skin healing, replenish moisture and rehydrate skin
• Emu Oil helps restore damaged skin, has anti-inflammatory properties
• Calendula helps restore, soothe and relieve skin irritation
• Arnica anti-inflammatory, external wound healing properties.
• Witch Hazel, Thyme and Sage astringent and soothing properties
• Menthol cooling, soothing, relieves itching.
• Homeopathic Tissue Salts (Silica, Kali Sulph, Nat Mur) essential skin nutrients
• May Chang, Ylang Ylang and Palmerosa natural essential oils
• No Petroleum and Paraffin
• No Propylene Glycol
• No Aluminium
• No Lanolin
• No Parabens
• No Colour
• No Perfume
• Not Tested on Animals
85% are naturally active, naturally derived or synthesised natural.
The scientific process whereby the carefully selected, natural ingredients, work together to enhance each other’s performance so that the outcome is far greater than each ingredient could deliver on its own.
NS 8 Heel Balm is a cream that absorbs quickly and unlike thick ointment-like balms it spreads easily and is economical to use. It feels good and it works. You will feel the difference in just 1 day.
Many heel balms are very greasy and messy, they can make your feet slip on hard floors, slide in shoes and can even stain carpets and bed sheets. NS 8 Heel Balm is different because it has a unique non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly and gives fast results. NS 8 Heel Balm Complex gives you soft, smooth heels without the mess or fuss.
Podiatrists and diabetes educators recommend NS 8 Heel Balm because it has built in exfoliators which means you do not have to use foot files or pumice stones to remove built up or thickened skin. This makes it particularly useful for people with diabetes. The AHAs will gently but effectively remove the dead skin, without the threat of taking off too much skin, which can lead to diabetic foot ulcers
NS 8 also contains cooling, soothing and skin restoring ingredients which help repair damaged skin on feet and heels.
Refer to the BRAND PAGE for more information.
NS 8 Heel Balm contains 15% Urea plus other coconut-based moisturisers.
Urea is a humectant (it is able to absorb moisture from the environment and draw it to the skin). It is also an emollient (that softens and smoothes the skin). NS 8 does not rely solely on urea for its moisturising properties but is formulated with multiple moisturisers including urea, coconut triglycerides and allantoin. NS 8 is synergistically formulated for a better outcome. Most other heel balms are based on a high concentration of Urea, which can make the product very greasy and slippery and even irritating to the skin. NS 8 has a special blend of moisturisers which we think is a great combination and which is fast absorbing and fast acting.
Urea is a natural by-product, produced in mammalian systems when proteins are broken down. It is excreted in the urine of mammals, but the urea used as an ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products is a synthesised, natural ingredient and not animal derived.
We cannot disclose exact percentages, as we need to protect our formulation however, we can say that NS 8 Heel Balm contains approximately 4%-5% of Lactic and Malic acid, which has a keratolytic and exfoliating effect that helps break down the buildup of thickened and calloused skin on the heels.
Yes, but we don’t suggest using it on your face
NS 8 may cause a temporary tingling feeling, but this should subside quickly. Due to the natural, ultra-low irritation formulation there should be very little or no irritation, however if you experience irritation, discontinue use.
Using NS8 Heel Balm should be absolutely fine to use during pregnancy, especially as it uses natural ingredients, but if you are at all concerned please consult your doctor.
NS 8 Heel Balm can be used during breastfeeding when applied as per our care instructions on our packaging. It must not be applied to the breast, but it is fine to be used your heels, feet, knees and elbows, while breast feeding.
Yes, NS 8 Heel Balm is diabetes friendly and recommended by Diabetes Specialists and Educators, and also by Podiatrists. For more information see the brand page LINK to brand page
No, NS 8 Heel Balm contains Emu Oil (used for its anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties). Emu Oil is a by-product.
NS 8 does not contain any nut ingredients.