Vita E Intensive Vitamin E Ointment
It provides hydration, replenishing moisture and soothing severely dry, damaged skin whilst providing a protective barrier for irritated skin.
- Product Info
- How to Use
Plunkett’s Intensive Vita E Ointment is a multi-purpose ointment that every household should have. It is based on Natural Vitamin E and is enriched with Rosehip Oil which provides deep hydration, replenishing moisture and soothing severely dry, damaged and irritated skin.
WHY PLUNKETT'S VITA E OINTMENT?
• On-the-go essential
• Intensive Natural Vitamin E ointment
• Extra high levels (150 IU / per gram) of Vitamin E
• Enriched with Rosehip Oil (Vitamin A & C)
• Waterless formula with less preservatives
• Protective barrier that coats irritated skin
• Soothes & restores severely dry, damaged or irritated skin
WHY WE LOVE IT
• Restores damaged, chapped skin
• Provides long-lasting protective barrier
• Ideal for sensitive skin (no parabens or fragrance)
• Multi-purpose - Perfect for travel
• Will not sting even on broken skin
• Minor burns, grazes & abrasions
• Nappy rash
• Anti-chafe treatment
• Soothing insect bites and stings
• Helping to relieve itching
• Soothing razor rash
• Softening dry lips
• Softening cracked heels
• All skin types
DIY BEAUTY HACKS
• Lipstick primer or lip gloss
• Relieves baby dibble rash
• Tames frizzy hair
• Keeps eyebrows in shape
• NO parabens
• NO fragrance or colourings
Refer to Plunkett’s Vita E Brand page to learn about Vita E key ingredients and their benefits. Click here
How to Use
Massage gently into skin twice a day or as needed, avoiding the eye area.
• For external use only.
• Store below 30°C.
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate 150 IU per gram, Beeswax, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol.
Vitamin E Ointment would be perfect for cracked and sore nipples as a result of breastfeeding. However as our Vitamin E ointment is a high potency product and your baby will be in close contact with the ointment if used on the nipples, we would recommend that you check with your doctor or local pharmacist first as to whether it would be safe for your baby to indirectly injest the ointment.
Yes, based on hi-potency Vitamin E and enriched with Rosehip Oil, this intensive Ointment soothes severely irritated and dry skin also providing a protective barrier.