- Product Info
- How to Use
Microdacyn technology is clinically proven for wound healing - non-cytotoxic to healthy skin, reduces risk of infection and inflammation by physically removing microbes. Using this technology in nasal care ensures efficacy while penetrating and clearing nasal passages and sinus cavities without irritation. Washes away irritants, dust and allergens. Suitable for sinusitius, rhinitis, post nasal drip and nasal congestion. Can be used post nasal surgery to support healing.
• Nasal Spray for nasal irrigation
• Non irritating nasal care
• Cleans and clears nasal passages
• Removes microbes
• Reduces inflammation
• Tip: prime spray before use
• Preventative and symptomatic treatment
• Penetrates and clears nasal passages and sinus cavities
• Relieves dryness
• Sinusitus, rhinitis, post nasal drip, nasal congestion
• Post nasal surgery
• Washes away irritants, dust and allergens
• May assist with rebound congestion from decongestant overuse
• Alternative to medicated sprays and simple saline sprays
How to Use
1. Prime the pump by spraying into the air before using.
2. Gently insert the tip of the bottle into the nostril, depress tip and breath gently.
3. Switch to the other nostril and repeat.
Use 1-2 sprays per nostril, 3-4 times a day.
Electrolysed water, sodium chloride, sodium magnesium fluorosilicate, sodium phosphate, sodium hypochlorite, hypochlorous acid
Nasocyn can be used to irrigate and clean the nasal passages, remove microbes that can cause infection and reduce inflammation.
Nasocyn can be used from the age of 2 years.
Yes, Nasocyn can be used before decongestant and allergy sprays to help clear nasal passages and sinus cavities.
Yes, Nasocyn maintains moisture as well as gently washing away irritants, dust and allergens.