- Product Info
- How to Use
Plunkett's Dry Skin Relief Aloe Vera Super Hydrating Lotion is a non-greasy and fast absorbing lotion for dry, itchy or sensitive skin. It delivers long lasting hydration and helps reinforce the skin’s protective barrier by providing moisturisation and relief from itchy skin.
Fragrance-free for sensitive skin. pH balanced.
Dry Skin Relief Aloe Vera Super Hydrating Lotion is rich in Aloe Vera, well known for its hydrating, soothing and skin restoring benefits. Natural Oatmeal protects and soothes irritated skin while Natural Moisturising Factors (Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Aquaxyl™) provide intensive moisturisation. Aloe Vera Super Hydrating Lotion calms your skin leaving it feeling softer and smoother.
• Pharmacy formula.
• pH balanced.
• Fragrance-free for sensitive skin.
• Dermatologically tested.
• Vegan friendly.
• 100% money back guarantee.
• Australian Made and Owned.
• Non greasy and absorbs quickly
• Super hydrating for skin
• Soothes dry, itchy skin
• Protect the skin's barrier
• No fragrance or colour for sensitive skin
• Hydrates dry skin
• Soothes itchy skin
• Helps reinforce the skin's protective barrier
• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
• A high percentage of Aloe Vera Leaf Juice which is well known for its hydrating, soothing and skin restoring benefits.
• Natural plant-derived Glycerin replenishes moisture levels for softer, smoother skin.
• Sodium PCA is an intensive moisturiser that holds moisture in the skin.
• Aquaxyl is a Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) that consists of 4 ingredients:-Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, and Glucose. Aquaxyl is a patented ingredient of Seppic Inc. in France. It is derived from natural sugars. Studies show that this ingredient improves water reserves and limits water loss
• Natural Colloidal Oatmeal helps soothe and restore as well as protect dry, irritated, or sensitive skin.
• Dry, itchy or sensitive skin
• Skin prone to Eczema, Dermatitis or Psoriasis
• For face, body and hands
• All skin types
• All ages including infants and the elderly
How to Use
Apply liberally to wet skin and gently massage into a light lather. Rinse off and pat skin dry.
Store below 30°C.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If symptoms persist, please see your healthcare professional. Avoid the eye area.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium PCA, Aquaxyl TM (Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol)* Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
*Aquaxyl is a registered trade mark of Seppic SA
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
FREE SHIPPING ONORDERS OVER $49.99
SUBSCRIBEFOR 10% OFF
AUSTRALIAN OWNED & MADE