SuperFade Super Screen SPF 50+
• Very high protection SPF 50+
• Broad spectrum UVA & UVB
• with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
SuperFade Super Screen SPF is an everyday facial sunscreen cream with hydrating Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It is broad spectrum UVA + UVB and is a high protection sunscreen that helps prevent sun damage and premature ageing.
- Product Info
- How to Use
Pigmentation including brown skin blemishes, freckles and discoloured patches may result from sun exposure and other factors.
Superfade Super Screen SPF 50+ is a high protection broad spectrum UVA + UVB facial sunscreen for adults that helps prevent premature skin ageing including unwanted pigmentation. This nourishing sunscreen cream containing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E can be used following Superfade Face Treatment Cream and under makeup.
- Very High Protection SFP 50+
- Broad Spectrum
- UVA & UVB
Nourished skin protected from sun damage.
Suitable for all skin types.
Helps prevent sun damage and premature ageing.
How to Use
- Apply generously and evenly 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours, and after swimming, sweating and towelling.
• Store below 25° C
• For external use only.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not use on broken or damaged skin and avoid contact with eyes.
• If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
• If rash occurs discontinue use and consult a medical professional.
• Contains phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin and iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. When using sunscreen always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses. Avoid prolonged high-risk sun exposure. Reapply sunscreen frequently or use in accordance with directions.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 25mg/g
Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid 20mg/g