Plunkett's Natural Hi Potency Vita E
For Scars, Stretch Marks & Damaged Skin
Plunkett's Vita E
Plunkett’s Vita E skincare is based on high potency Vitamin E and is enriched with Rosehip Oil. Based on natural Vitamin E which is more potent than synthetic Vitamin E and easier to absorb. Plunkett’s Vita E contains no parabens or fragrance, so it is perfect for irritated or sensitive skin too. Use it for scars, stretch marks, minor wounds and damaged skin.
Learn More About Vita E
DISCOVER NATURAL VITAMIN E
Plunkett’s Vita E products contain a high level of Vitamin E – minimum 100 International Units per gram. Our Natural Vitamin E is more potent and lighter than synthetic Vitamin E, therefore it absorbs more easily and does not leave any residue on your skin.
WHAT SKIN CONDITIONS IS VITA E BEST FOR?
Dryness & Dehydration: When your skin lacks moisture or water. Can be caused by lack of sebum production or environmental factors
Sensitive skin: Skin that gets easily irritated. It happens when skin reacts to certain products with redness, burning sensation and itching. Sensitive skin is prone to inflammation.
Stretch marks & scars: Any kind of visible scarring on your skin. Often this condition is caused by pregnancy or rapid growth of the body.
Dullness: When Your skin does not look bright and vibrant. It lacks elasticity and firmness. It can be caused by sun, stress or environmental factors.
Ageing: When Your skin looks thin and pale with visible fine lines and wrinkles. It lacks elasticity and strength.
Uneven Skin Tone: Irregular darkening of the skin. Visible dark patches and spots.
Dicover the Ingredients
The Benefits of Natural Vitamin E
• Natural Vitamin E is more potent than synthetic
• Replenishes moisture, helps skin retain natural moisture
• Restores damaged skin
• Reduces inflammation
• Soften scars and stretch marks
• Eases dryness
• Evens skin tone
• Makes your skin look younger
• Easy and quick absorption
• Non-greasy, Non-tacky
• Protects against the signs of ageing
• Helps reduce scarring and diminish photo-ageing
• Potent antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals generated by the environment
The Benefits of Rosehip Oil
• Superfood for the skin
• Rich in Vitamin A which is known to promote skin rejuvenation
• Rich in Vitamin C, reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone
• Natural source of antioxidants
• Contains essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), building blocks for the skin
• Helps to restore moisture levels in the skin
• Helps skin look more radiant
• Reduces redness associated with facial rosacea
• Helps to improve skin suppleness and elasticity
• Quenches dry, sun damaged skin
• Softens the skin
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
FREE SHIPPING ONORDERS OVER $49.99
SUBSCRIBEFOR 10% OFF
AUSTRALIAN OWNED & MADE