NS Natural Skin Therapy Body Care
Restores dry and sensitive skin conditions.
Plunkett's NS Body Care
Restores Dry, Sensitive Skin Conditions
Natural Active Ingredients
NS (Natural Skin) Therapy is where science meets nature. Our formulations are focused on organic and naturally derived ingredients using the latest technologies science has to offer to extract and process them in the most effective and potent ways to nourish and soothe dry, irritated, and sensitive skin. Our goal is to increase your skin’s natural moisture while reinforcing your barrier function and leaving your skin feeling better than we found it. Our products are pH-balanced and Australian-made without petrochemicals, soaps, sulphated surfactants or harmful ingredients.
Learn More About Plunkett's NS
NS IS NUTRI-SYNERGY
• Nutri: The Natural Active Ingredients in NS are carefully selected for their Natural Nutritional Value
• Synergy: A scientific process whereby the carefully selected ingredients (natural ingredients in NS) work together to enhance each other’s performance so that the outcome is far greater than each ingredient could deliver on its own.
NS synergistically combines natural active ingredients to effectively treat dry, sensitive and problem skin.
THE NS DIFFERENCE
Natural Dermatology: NS is natural dermatology using over 70 carefully selected natural and organic ingredients including natural emollients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and plant extracts to restore, nourish and maintain the skin’s healthy condition and support the skin’s natural protective barrier. NS works with the skin, not just on the skin’s surface.
NO Petroleum: NS is free from potential skin irritants such as petro-chemicals, paraffin, soap, SLS/SLES, parabens, colours and perfumes.
• NS is Australian Pharmaceutical Skin Care
• NS is Trusted
• NS provides Peace of Mind
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
• A natural ingredient that is biologically active
• It actually works to address the skin concern the product is targeting.
• Scientifically proven to have the desired effect - the product will do what it says it will.
• Natural ingredients in NS are defined as natural, organic or being derived from natural sources.
NS WORKS WITH YOUR SKIN
• NS is natural skincare
• NS contains NMFs, emollients, vitamins, minerals and plant extracts
• NS works with the skin, not just on the skin’s surface
• NS restores, nourishes and maintains the skin’s natural protective barrier (Petrochemicals simply coat the skin).
NATURAL MOISTURISING FACTOR (NMF)
• NMF is a collection of humectants which occur naturally in the top layer of the skin.
• NMF is a naturally occurring system
• NMF help attract water to the skin and protects the skin.
• NMF keeps skin moisturised, healthy, and smooth.
• Skin quality can be improved by supplementing NMF
• NMF include urea, sodium PCA, glycerin and coconut derived triglycerides
• NMF absorb quickly providing optimal moisturisation. NS is rich in NMF to replace lost NMF and also increases NMF in the skin.
SKIN'S PROTECTIVE BARRIER FUNCTION (PBF)
• Our skin acts as a barrier.
• Skin protects our body's internal tissue from external environmental factors
• Skin helps to retain moisture levels
• Skin keeps out potential harmful bacteria and infections.
• NMF Strengthens the PBF by using natural, low-irritant ingredients
TRANS EPIDERMAL WATER LOSS (TEWL)
• TEWEL is the evaporation of water through the epidermis, or outer layer, of your skin.
• When TEWL is high, your skin becomes dry, itchy, and often irritated.
• People with skin prone to Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and other problem conditions have weakened skin barriers, which allows for greater TEWL than normal.
• NMF Minimises TEWL by improving PBF with natural humectants
DEHYDRATED SKIN vs DRY SKIN
Dehydration is caused when water is stripped from the skin by products and environmental factors. Dryness is when the skin produces little or no oil naturally. Dehydrated skin needs a moisturiser that contains humectants that replenish water levels. Dry skin needs a moisturiser that contains emollients to keep the skin’s protective barrier intact.
• Humectant: Attracts and retains moisture to keep skin moist. Examples include urea, glycerine and sodium PCA.
• Emollient: Softens or smooths the skin to help reduce rough, itchy or flaky skin.
⁃ Emollients are oil based.
• An emollient describes a particular ingredient in a finished moisturiser.
• Examples include, coconut oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, shea butter and cocoa butter.
DRY, SENSITIVE AND PROBLEM SKIN
• Dry Skin: Dry skin is dehydrated and dull and feels tight and parched.
• Very Dry Skin: Very dry skin is usually dry to touch. Looks flaky, scaly, red and irritated.
• Sensitive Skin: Thinner and weaker than normal skin
• The skin’s barrier function may be compromised
• Skin reacts to environmental factors (e.g. pollen, weather)
• Skin reacts to irritants (petro-chemical’s, soaps, SLS/SLES, colours, fragrances).
• Genetics can affect the skin e.g. histamine levels in the body.
• Problem Skin: Includes chronically dry, inflamed or irritated skin
• Medical conditions such as Eczema
• Skin disorders such as Psoriasis.
• It's important to help strengthen and improve the skin’s protective barrier function
• It's important to minimise skin irritation
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
FREE SHIPPING ONORDERS OVER $49.99
SUBSCRIBEFOR 10% OFF
AUSTRALIAN OWNED & MADE