NS 8 Deo Foot & Shoe Spray
An aluminium-free treatment using natural ingredients to provide fast, effective and guaranteed relief for smelly shoes and feet. Has a unique 4-way action to fight bacteria, deodorise, refresh and provide maximum dry foot protection. Contains natural plant extracts including thyme, sage and rosemary which have natural antiperspirant and deodorant properties.
- Product Info
- How to Use
• Podiatrist Recommended.
• Diabetes Friendly.
• 100% Money Back Guarantee.
UNIQUE 4-in-1 ACTION FORMULA
• Fights odour-causing bacteria
• Deodorises smelly feet, sneakers and sports shoes
• Refreshes tired, smelly feet
• Provides maximum dry foot protection
• Smelly Feet
• Shoes and Sneakers
• Gym bags, Boxing gloves, Sports helmets, Gym lockers
• Safe to use around the house
How to Use
- Spray liberally into footwear to fight the odour causing bacteria.
- Spray the feet to stop the odour and give maximum dry protection.
- Allow both to dry thoroughly.
- Use twice a day for one to two weeks then only as required to keep your feet and footwear dry and odour free.
• For external use only.
• Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
• Always read the label.
• Use only as directed.
• If symptoms persist, please see your healthcare professional.
• Store below 30°.
Alcohol*, Purified Water*, Witch Hazel*, Zinc Complex*, Glycerin*, Thyme*, Sage*, Rosemary*, Allantoin*, Triethyl-Citrate, Polysorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Fragrance, Tea Tree Oil*.
* Naturally derived, organic or synthesised natural ingredients
NATURALLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
• Sugar Cane Alcohol: Alcohol is an antiseptic and is used to sterilise the skin and destroy bacteria present
• Witch Hazel: Strong antioxidant and astringent that closes pores and reduces perspiration and sebum secretions
• Zinc Complex: Absorbs the bacteria and chemicals produced by the body which cause odours. It also contains a high concentration of the essential amino acid Lysine which when used in combination with the Zinc, neutralises the effects of excess perspiration.
• Thyme, Sage, Rosemary: These all have natural anti-perspirant and deodorant properties
• Glycerin & Allantoin: These provide light moisturising and soothing for the skin.
• Tea Tree Oil: Neutralises odours and prevents odour formation.
• No Petroleum and Paraffin
• No Propylene Glycol
• No Aluminium
• No Lanolin
• No Parabens
• No Colour
• Not Tested on Animals
No, it is a non-aerosol spray, better for the environment and more economical as you get more spays per bottle with a higher concentration of active ingredients per spray.
It is aluminium-free and a non-aerosol spray. It is a natural alternative using naturally derived, organic or synthesised natural ingredients to destroy odour causing bacteria and provide maximum dry foot protection. Unlike most other foot spray products, it can also be used on both feet and shoes.
Yes – it has an ultra-low irritation potential; however, some people can be allergic to even the most gentle, natural ingredients.
Yes, it contains alcohol, derived from sugar cane, so do not spray near a flame.