- Product Info
- How to Use
Helps treat solar keratosis (sunspots). Sunspots are usually rough and raised and either red or white in colour.
HOW DOES SUNSPOT CREAM WORK?
• Sunspot Cream is an exclusive formula that works gradually to remove the sun damaged layers of skin.
• These layers are then replaced by healthy new skin.
• Its ingredients assist in nourishing and restoring skin to a clear condition.
WHAT ARE SUNSPOTS (Solar Keratoses)?
• Sunspots are the rough, scaly, raised blemishes on the skin, also known as solar keratoses.
• Sunspots feel raised or rough and are coloured either red or white, unlike age spots which are usually flat and brown.
• Due to Australia’s lifestyle and climate, years of unprotected sun exposure are now catching up with the Baby Boomers, in the form of Solar Keratoses, or Sunspots.
• Sunspots usually occur on the face, hands and other exposed skin such as scalp, ears and other parts of the body.
• Exclusive formulation that helps treat Solar Keratosis (sunspots)
• 5% Salicylic Acid: Gradually removes sun damaged layers of skin and encourages renewal and revitalisation of skin cells
• Also contains 5% Urea to moisturise skin
• Painless and non-invasive alternative to liquid nitrogen removal
• No burning or stinging sensation
• May be applied under make-up.
Gently and gradually helps remove Solar Keratoses, leaving smooth, unblemished skin with results appearing after 4 weeks.
Encourages the removal of old skin cells and encourages renewal and revitalisation of skin cells.
A powerful moisturizing ingredient that helps skin stay smooth and soft.
How to Use
- Rub a small amount of the cream into affected areas three times per day; morning, evening and before bed.
- Allow at least an hour before washing or wetting treated areas.
- The cream acts gradually and results should begin to appear after 4 weeks.
- Continue treatment until the condition has cleared. Thereafter continue to use as necessary to maintain results.
Store below 30°C.
- Do not apply cream to melanomas or moles.
- Do not use on infant’s skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- If the condition being treated has not improved after using
- Sunspot Cream as directed for six weeks, then medical advice should be obtained.
- Keep out of the reach of children
For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Salicylic Acid, Urea, Chlorocresol 860 Micrograms/g as a preservative
This depends on the type of skin spot or mark.
If the spot is raised and rough and coloured red or white, then it is probably a solar keratosis or sunspot and John Plunkett’s Sunspot Cream should be used.
If the spot is flat and smooth and coloured brown, then it is probably a age spot and John Plunkett’s Superfade Cream should be used.
If there is no improvement after using Sunspot Cream as directed for six weeks, then talk to your doctor.
Prevention is better than cure! To avoid developing new sunspots and to prevent their reoccurrence, always use a broad-spectrum high protection SPF, as well as wearing protective clothing such as a hat and sunglasses. Stay out of the sun as much as possible.
No, Sunspot Cream should not be used on infant’s skin. Keep Sunspot Cream out of the reach of children
People can have reactions to any number of ingredients (whether they are natural or not), and so we always recommend that the customer does a small patch test on their inner arm to check if they have any reactions before applying large amounts. If you have a reaction, stop using the product. We do offer a full money back guarantee, so please contact us for further assistance.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
FREE SHIPPING ONORDERS OVER $49.99
SUBSCRIBEFOR 10% OFF
AUSTRALIAN OWNED & MADE